Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
There are several planets in opposition this week, showing that you may have some power struggles going on in relationships. From the personal to the professional, things are changing, and it may not always be pleasant. The planets' alignments may also be affecting your home life. Appease any savage beasts with meat. Dabbling in meat courses you're not all that familiar with will bring sighs of relief from the peanut gallery. Lamb stew, duck a l'orange, and pulled pork are good places to start.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season