Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an interesting week both in the stars and in your personal life. This week, any fear is removed as you succeed past your wildest dreams. Others may be a bit obstinate now, and unwilling to budge from their entrenched opinions. In that case, cook something that pleases everyone. Pasta is a great choice, with a simple but delicious red sauce and buttery garlic bread. If you want to go a step further, try adding artichoke hearts and black olives.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block