Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Movement through your sign now shows that you're the center of attention. You're a natural party animal anyway, so if you're longing for some company, it's not a bad idea to invite some fellow travelers over for a dinner party. Pick dishes that correspond to your shared interests. Like Hemingway? How about a Cuban menu, completely with chocolate cigars? Partial to fashion? How about tiny model bites of everything from chicken skewers with mango salsa to cucumber sandwiches?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all