Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about connecting with people with backgrounds different from your own. With several planets squaring off, it's time to think about where you've traveled, and where you want to travel in the near future. Planning a trip with your mate or friends is great for the future. But this week, make at least one culinary destination at home, through cooking. One possible idea is Hawaii, with its multi-ethnic, melting pot cuisine. Stay away from pineapple everything and stick with Asian influences.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play