Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, planets are moving through your house of personal expression, showing that it's a great week to try those new recipes you've been collecting. You also have some planets affecting your career sector. You have more responsibility than you can handle, but it's good for you, in actuality. Stick-to-your-ribs foods are best for times like these. Chicken and dumplings, pork chops and applesauce or cassoulet will feed your appetite while soothing any jangled nerves.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play