Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars will be affecting the areas of your chart governing karma and past lives, as well as sex, death, transformation, and other people's money. You can turn an ailing relationship around with food this week, as you both realize you'd rather be friends than enemies. Sticking to cooling dishes, like seared tuna with radish salad or green pea guacamole with jicama takes the sting out of any conversations.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe