Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an interesting week both in the stars and in your personal life. This week, any fear is removed as you succeed past your wildest dreams. Others may be a bit obstinate now, and unwilling to budge from their entrenched opinions. In that case, cook something that pleases everyone. Pasta is a great choice, with a simple but delicious red sauce and buttery garlic bread. If you want to go a step further, try adding artichoke hearts and black olives.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip