Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, planets are moving through your house of personal expression, showing that it's a great week to try those new recipes you've been collecting. You also have some planets affecting your career sector. You have more responsibility than you can handle, but it's good for you, in actuality. Stick-to-your-ribs foods are best for times like these. Chicken and dumplings, pork chops and applesauce or cassoulet will feed your appetite while soothing any jangled nerves.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500