Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
There are several planets in opposition this week, showing that you may have some power struggles going on in relationships. From the personal to the professional, things are changing, and it may not always be pleasant. The planets' alignments may also be affecting your home life. Appease any savage beasts with meat. Dabbling in meat courses you're not all that familiar with will bring sighs of relief from the peanut gallery. Lamb stew, duck a l'orange, and pulled pork are good places to start.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations