Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
There are several planets in opposition this week, showing that you may have some power struggles going on in relationships. From the personal to the professional, things are changing, and it may not always be pleasant. The planets' alignments may also be affecting your home life. Appease any savage beasts with meat. Dabbling in meat courses you're not all that familiar with will bring sighs of relief from the peanut gallery. Lamb stew, duck a l'orange, and pulled pork are good places to start.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both