Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars will be affecting the areas of your chart governing karma and past lives, as well as sex, death, transformation, and other people's money. You can turn an ailing relationship around with food this week, as you both realize you'd rather be friends than enemies. Sticking to cooling dishes, like seared tuna with radish salad or green pea guacamole with jicama takes the sting out of any conversations.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all