Oct 15 - 21, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
With various planets transiting your sign now, you're enjoying more attention for your wonderful food creations. Someone is talking about it so much that you may even find that creating your own cookbook isn't a bad idea. The stars' energy may give you the urge to drop out of some of your more pressing social and other obligations so you can explore your creativity. You have what it takes to try something you've only seen on television. You could do all that stuff they do on Ace of Cakes or Chopped.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play