Oct 15 - 21, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about raking in the compliments, as the planetary energy through your sign expands whatever it touches, so you may be luckier now, more magnetic, and loved. The only issue may be keeping your waistline from expanding as well. It is also possible that your career sector is undergoing a lot of change. Quell any upset feelings with healthy dinners. Soba noodles and teriyaki tofu with broccoli or lemon-garlic kale with chicken does the trick.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse