Oct 15 - 21, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about raking in the compliments, as the planetary energy through your sign expands whatever it touches, so you may be luckier now, more magnetic, and loved. The only issue may be keeping your waistline from expanding as well. It is also possible that your career sector is undergoing a lot of change. Quell any upset feelings with healthy dinners. Soba noodles and teriyaki tofu with broccoli or lemon-garlic kale with chicken does the trick.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations