Oct 15 - 21, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about raking in the compliments, as the planetary energy through your sign expands whatever it touches, so you may be luckier now, more magnetic, and loved. The only issue may be keeping your waistline from expanding as well. It is also possible that your career sector is undergoing a lot of change. Quell any upset feelings with healthy dinners. Soba noodles and teriyaki tofu with broccoli or lemon-garlic kale with chicken does the trick.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500