Oct 15 - 21, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is all about transformation, especially given the stars' alignments. The planets will reveal what's under the surface, and you may find that there are some unpleasant memories of food from the past. But you can change that in the present, by accessing the culture of your birth, and learning the classics. Even if you weren't born Italian, it doesn't mean you can't make fresh pasta. You may have a lot of friends who show up just because of the smell.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both