Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be sick of the same old meals you've been having. But as the planetary energies shift, you can find all kinds of inventive ways to use your leftovers. Think about how you can educate yourself about fine meals made of leftovers (it can be done), since a powerful aspect occurs in your house of learning. Of course, soup is always great. But what about omelets with mashed potato hash browns, or a frittata with minced red bell pepper for breakfast?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both