Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be sick of the same old meals you've been having. But as the planetary energies shift, you can find all kinds of inventive ways to use your leftovers. Think about how you can educate yourself about fine meals made of leftovers (it can be done), since a powerful aspect occurs in your house of learning. Of course, soup is always great. But what about omelets with mashed potato hash browns, or a frittata with minced red bell pepper for breakfast?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block