Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be sick of the same old meals you've been having. But as the planetary energies shift, you can find all kinds of inventive ways to use your leftovers. Think about how you can educate yourself about fine meals made of leftovers (it can be done), since a powerful aspect occurs in your house of learning. Of course, soup is always great. But what about omelets with mashed potato hash browns, or a frittata with minced red bell pepper for breakfast?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations