Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You sign's natives are some of the biggest optimists in the Zodiac. You're currently benefiting from a powerful transit through your sign, which brings a lot of energy and verve. As you think about what to do with your leftovers, consider donating them to the homeless, or sharing them with homebound people. The stars are asking you to become a more important part of your community. You don't have to save the world. Just think about sharing a meal with one other person.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both