Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars are asking you to become very responsible for the way you project yourself into the world. This includes your cooking and baking life. Are you known as the Butter Queen, or the King of Bacon? It's time to get a bit healthier, and maybe earn a new nickname. The planet's alignments show that it's possible, maybe by adding non-GMO margarine or turkey bacon. You'll make more friends this way, too.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe