Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have an almost encyclopedic databank of recipes in your memories, even if you don't realize it. You can be an excellent mimic, and can recreate things you've had at restaurants with relative ease. It may not all be good news in your family now, but you can control your feelings by making sure to nurture yourself at each and every meal. Using food as medicine, with healthy scrambles and stir-fries, ensures you'll stay healthy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500