Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have an almost encyclopedic databank of recipes in your memories, even if you don't realize it. You can be an excellent mimic, and can recreate things you've had at restaurants with relative ease. It may not all be good news in your family now, but you can control your feelings by making sure to nurture yourself at each and every meal. Using food as medicine, with healthy scrambles and stir-fries, ensures you'll stay healthy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse