Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be sick of the same old meals you've been having. But as the planetary energies shift, you can find all kinds of inventive ways to use your leftovers. Think about how you can educate yourself about fine meals made of leftovers (it can be done), since a powerful aspect occurs in your house of learning. Of course, soup is always great. But what about omelets with mashed potato hash browns, or a frittata with minced red bell pepper for breakfast?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500