Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars are asking you to become very responsible for the way you project yourself into the world. This includes your cooking and baking life. Are you known as the Butter Queen, or the King of Bacon? It's time to get a bit healthier, and maybe earn a new nickname. The planet's alignments show that it's possible, maybe by adding non-GMO margarine or turkey bacon. You'll make more friends this way, too.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both