Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars are asking you to become very responsible for the way you project yourself into the world. This includes your cooking and baking life. Are you known as the Butter Queen, or the King of Bacon? It's time to get a bit healthier, and maybe earn a new nickname. The planet's alignments show that it's possible, maybe by adding non-GMO margarine or turkey bacon. You'll make more friends this way, too.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season