Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be sick of the same old meals you've been having. But as the planetary energies shift, you can find all kinds of inventive ways to use your leftovers. Think about how you can educate yourself about fine meals made of leftovers (it can be done), since a powerful aspect occurs in your house of learning. Of course, soup is always great. But what about omelets with mashed potato hash browns, or a frittata with minced red bell pepper for breakfast?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now