Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars are asking you to become very responsible for the way you project yourself into the world. This includes your cooking and baking life. Are you known as the Butter Queen, or the King of Bacon? It's time to get a bit healthier, and maybe earn a new nickname. The planet's alignments show that it's possible, maybe by adding non-GMO margarine or turkey bacon. You'll make more friends this way, too.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse