Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars are asking you to become very responsible for the way you project yourself into the world. This includes your cooking and baking life. Are you known as the Butter Queen, or the King of Bacon? It's time to get a bit healthier, and maybe earn a new nickname. The planet's alignments show that it's possible, maybe by adding non-GMO margarine or turkey bacon. You'll make more friends this way, too.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play