Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
The dominant transit through your sign this week is providing a good deal of energy and resilience. However, since there are other more cautious influences as well, you may need to watch out for balance, especially in yourself. Your male or female side may be dominant now, with cravings for red meat on one hand or salads on the other. But what about combining them into a wonderful spinach salad with warm strips of filet mignon and champagne vinaigrette dressing?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both