Oct 29 - Nov 4, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have an almost encyclopedic databank of recipes in your memories, even if you don't realize it. You can be an excellent mimic, and can recreate things you've had at restaurants with relative ease. It may not all be good news in your family now, but you can control your feelings by making sure to nurture yourself at each and every meal. Using food as medicine, with healthy scrambles and stir-fries, ensures you'll stay healthy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all