Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a great week, as lucky planets come together in your sign. This is analogous to a dream coming true, except that it's happening in the area of your chart associated with self-expression and appearance. People perceive you as a culinary expert, and are only too pleased to enjoy whatever you put in front of them. Stuffing your homemade pasta with leftover sweet potatoes provides a fresh alternative to the regular old cheese tortellini. Listen to them ooh and ahh.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block