Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a great week, as lucky planets come together in your sign. This is analogous to a dream coming true, except that it's happening in the area of your chart associated with self-expression and appearance. People perceive you as a culinary expert, and are only too pleased to enjoy whatever you put in front of them. Stuffing your homemade pasta with leftover sweet potatoes provides a fresh alternative to the regular old cheese tortellini. Listen to them ooh and ahh.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now