Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars are working in your favor overtime this week. Not bad! Some of the areas most affected involve groups, politics, children, romance, and fun. Sounds like a great recipe for a dinner party to me, especially if you can invite an eclectic group that might be able to debate the latest news and issues. What to serve such a group? Artistic, creative dishes that inspire and delight, just like your company.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all