Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a powerful force moving through your sign now, which makes you a natural magnet for friends and admirers. You may be invited to tons of social activities, but people are also just calling to say hi. Since there is also a focus on relationships, you need to balance the time you spend on your own with the time you spend with others. Serving yourself truly nurturing meals will help alleviate fatigue. Stick to dark leafy greens for vitamins and lean proteins for energy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500