Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a powerful force moving through your sign now, which makes you a natural magnet for friends and admirers. You may be invited to tons of social activities, but people are also just calling to say hi. Since there is also a focus on relationships, you need to balance the time you spend on your own with the time you spend with others. Serving yourself truly nurturing meals will help alleviate fatigue. Stick to dark leafy greens for vitamins and lean proteins for energy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair