Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a powerful force moving through your sign now, which makes you a natural magnet for friends and admirers. You may be invited to tons of social activities, but people are also just calling to say hi. Since there is also a focus on relationships, you need to balance the time you spend on your own with the time you spend with others. Serving yourself truly nurturing meals will help alleviate fatigue. Stick to dark leafy greens for vitamins and lean proteins for energy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making