Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a great week, as lucky planets come together in your sign. This is analogous to a dream coming true, except that it's happening in the area of your chart associated with self-expression and appearance. People perceive you as a culinary expert, and are only too pleased to enjoy whatever you put in front of them. Stuffing your homemade pasta with leftover sweet potatoes provides a fresh alternative to the regular old cheese tortellini. Listen to them ooh and ahh.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair