Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' energies may destabilize some of your closest relationships this week, but do not fret. Change may seem to come out of nowhere, so try to stay as grounded as you can now. It's best to soothe yourself with delicious and healthy food choices. Rather than reaching for a bag of cheap potato chips, why not make your own, choosing the freshest russet potatoes, lightly frying them in olive oil and sprinkling on a bit of sea salt? Delicious!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now