Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars are lining up and inspiring you to take some risks this week. You want to make something different this year, and are sick of the same old stuff. Inspired by cooking shows on television, you want to attempt something monumental. Country style ribs with cranberry relish is a dish likely to achieve pleased surprise, or you could opt for that macaroni and ham bake with cheese and broccoli. Sounds scrumptious!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Shoes Made for Exes
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- What Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At WorkThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows DisplaysShoes Made for Exes10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This WinterWhat Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop TellingGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work