Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a great week, as lucky planets come together in your sign. This is analogous to a dream coming true, except that it's happening in the area of your chart associated with self-expression and appearance. People perceive you as a culinary expert, and are only too pleased to enjoy whatever you put in front of them. Stuffing your homemade pasta with leftover sweet potatoes provides a fresh alternative to the regular old cheese tortellini. Listen to them ooh and ahh.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making