Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' energies may destabilize some of your closest relationships this week, but do not fret. Change may seem to come out of nowhere, so try to stay as grounded as you can now. It's best to soothe yourself with delicious and healthy food choices. Rather than reaching for a bag of cheap potato chips, why not make your own, choosing the freshest russet potatoes, lightly frying them in olive oil and sprinkling on a bit of sea salt? Delicious!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play