Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a powerful force moving through your sign now, which makes you a natural magnet for friends and admirers. You may be invited to tons of social activities, but people are also just calling to say hi. Since there is also a focus on relationships, you need to balance the time you spend on your own with the time you spend with others. Serving yourself truly nurturing meals will help alleviate fatigue. Stick to dark leafy greens for vitamins and lean proteins for energy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014