Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a great week, as lucky planets come together in your sign. This is analogous to a dream coming true, except that it's happening in the area of your chart associated with self-expression and appearance. People perceive you as a culinary expert, and are only too pleased to enjoy whatever you put in front of them. Stuffing your homemade pasta with leftover sweet potatoes provides a fresh alternative to the regular old cheese tortellini. Listen to them ooh and ahh.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- DIY Tips for a Greener Holiday
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityDIY Tips for a Greener HolidayWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations