Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a powerful force moving through your sign now, which makes you a natural magnet for friends and admirers. You may be invited to tons of social activities, but people are also just calling to say hi. Since there is also a focus on relationships, you need to balance the time you spend on your own with the time you spend with others. Serving yourself truly nurturing meals will help alleviate fatigue. Stick to dark leafy greens for vitamins and lean proteins for energy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe