Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars are working in your favor overtime this week. Not bad! Some of the areas most affected involve groups, politics, children, romance, and fun. Sounds like a great recipe for a dinner party to me, especially if you can invite an eclectic group that might be able to debate the latest news and issues. What to serve such a group? Artistic, creative dishes that inspire and delight, just like your company.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now