Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' energies may destabilize some of your closest relationships this week, but do not fret. Change may seem to come out of nowhere, so try to stay as grounded as you can now. It's best to soothe yourself with delicious and healthy food choices. Rather than reaching for a bag of cheap potato chips, why not make your own, choosing the freshest russet potatoes, lightly frying them in olive oil and sprinkling on a bit of sea salt? Delicious!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season