Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' energies may destabilize some of your closest relationships this week, but do not fret. Change may seem to come out of nowhere, so try to stay as grounded as you can now. It's best to soothe yourself with delicious and healthy food choices. Rather than reaching for a bag of cheap potato chips, why not make your own, choosing the freshest russet potatoes, lightly frying them in olive oil and sprinkling on a bit of sea salt? Delicious!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all