Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' energies may destabilize some of your closest relationships this week, but do not fret. Change may seem to come out of nowhere, so try to stay as grounded as you can now. It's best to soothe yourself with delicious and healthy food choices. Rather than reaching for a bag of cheap potato chips, why not make your own, choosing the freshest russet potatoes, lightly frying them in olive oil and sprinkling on a bit of sea salt? Delicious!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500