Nov 5 - 11, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week's planetary energy indicates that you may experience some challenges. Whether stress comes from your family obligations or your work, it's there. Recovering some of the joy of the season may depend on your ability to soothe yourself through what you eat. An apple cinnamon bread pudding, for example, provides the delicious taste of apple with healing cinnamon and creamy-textured bread filling. If that's not life affirming, I don't know what is.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500