Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
Movement in the stars this week will bring a lot of communication your way. This transiting may just mean that you need to put your foot down about what you'll serve on New Year's. There is a lot of powerful energy in your house of money and values now, so if you want to make a new purchase for your kitchen, you're fine to do so. Show off your prowess with a carrot turnip casserole, or roasted chicken breasts with leeks and potatoes.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all