Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars' alignments show that it's time to wrap up the past as you approach the end of the year. You may see people from your past again, or just be thinking about them. If you encounter any painful memories, use healing foods in your culinary creations. Chestnuts, the stuff of Christmas carols, help to combat certain types of cancers, help lower cholesterol, and control blood pressure. Roasting a few over an open fire may help you let them go.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500