Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a feisty week, and the stars' alignments make it perfect for a cookout. Though grilling is usually associated with the summertime, you can get a grill pan or indoor grill to take care of your taste for all things marinated any time of year. Slice hearty fall vegetables, lightly coat them with olive oil and sea salt, and you're good to go. If you're feeling really adventurous, try chicken breasts with mango salsa.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play