Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
Movement in the stars this week will bring a lot of communication your way. This transiting may just mean that you need to put your foot down about what you'll serve on New Year's. There is a lot of powerful energy in your house of money and values now, so if you want to make a new purchase for your kitchen, you're fine to do so. Show off your prowess with a carrot turnip casserole, or roasted chicken breasts with leeks and potatoes.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style