Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a balancing act this week, but you will be able to handle the stars' scattered energies with grace. This creates a lot of work for you in the home to that which needs to be accomplished in your workplace, and that may get a bit draining for you. Look for foods that will feed your body and give you energy, such as fall fruit soup with cranberries, pear, and apples, or linguine with cauliflower and mushrooms. Your strength restored, you're ready to get it all done.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?