Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a balancing act this week, but you will be able to handle the stars' scattered energies with grace. This creates a lot of work for you in the home to that which needs to be accomplished in your workplace, and that may get a bit draining for you. Look for foods that will feed your body and give you energy, such as fall fruit soup with cranberries, pear, and apples, or linguine with cauliflower and mushrooms. Your strength restored, you're ready to get it all done.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making