Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a feisty week, and the stars' alignments make it perfect for a cookout. Though grilling is usually associated with the summertime, you can get a grill pan or indoor grill to take care of your taste for all things marinated any time of year. Slice hearty fall vegetables, lightly coat them with olive oil and sea salt, and you're good to go. If you're feeling really adventurous, try chicken breasts with mango salsa.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?