Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a feisty week, and the stars' alignments make it perfect for a cookout. Though grilling is usually associated with the summertime, you can get a grill pan or indoor grill to take care of your taste for all things marinated any time of year. Slice hearty fall vegetables, lightly coat them with olive oil and sea salt, and you're good to go. If you're feeling really adventurous, try chicken breasts with mango salsa.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all