Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
Movement in the stars this week will bring a lot of communication your way. This transiting may just mean that you need to put your foot down about what you'll serve on New Year's. There is a lot of powerful energy in your house of money and values now, so if you want to make a new purchase for your kitchen, you're fine to do so. Show off your prowess with a carrot turnip casserole, or roasted chicken breasts with leeks and potatoes.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500