Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a balancing act this week, but you will be able to handle the stars' scattered energies with grace. This creates a lot of work for you in the home to that which needs to be accomplished in your workplace, and that may get a bit draining for you. Look for foods that will feed your body and give you energy, such as fall fruit soup with cranberries, pear, and apples, or linguine with cauliflower and mushrooms. Your strength restored, you're ready to get it all done.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014