Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The planetary alignments this week will open up the area of your chart associated with travel, foreign cultures, and learning of all kinds. It's a great week to think about what to serve at your New Year's party. Though everyone loves bacon and cheese puffs, taking things in a new direction will be a bigger hit overall. Why not serve lemongrass beef lollipops with ginger dipping sauce alongside warm crab puffs with daikon and corn relish?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both