Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
Movement in the stars this week will bring a lot of communication your way. This transiting may just mean that you need to put your foot down about what you'll serve on New Year's. There is a lot of powerful energy in your house of money and values now, so if you want to make a new purchase for your kitchen, you're fine to do so. Show off your prowess with a carrot turnip casserole, or roasted chicken breasts with leeks and potatoes.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair