Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The planetary alignments this week will open up the area of your chart associated with travel, foreign cultures, and learning of all kinds. It's a great week to think about what to serve at your New Year's party. Though everyone loves bacon and cheese puffs, taking things in a new direction will be a bigger hit overall. Why not serve lemongrass beef lollipops with ginger dipping sauce alongside warm crab puffs with daikon and corn relish?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500